Monday, October 19, 2009

talked to darrel last nite before he went to sleep
i always tell him tt he anyhow choose girlfriend
cus he din really noe me tt well, nv met me then deicided tt he liked me n tt he wants to make me his gf..
even though he din noe how i looked like
he thought tt i was really fat!!!
but it really seems like he anyhow decide tt he wants me to be his gf
he just so happened tt when he anyhow choose he chose correctly la
hahaha
but hearing him talk about y he decided tt he really likes me
it really touches me
he's really really very sweet
and though sometimes i think that he doesn't really understand me
the fact is tt
he does
he really does understand me
he understands what i feel in my heart
he knows me very well
things tt i try to hide from myself and from everyone i know
but somehow
he knows exactly how i feel
though he might not really say it
and he really loves me
like how i love him
and maybe cus he knows how i really feel deep down in my heart about things, n cus he loves me, and tt he knows certain things
tts y he feels this urge to protect me
he feels that i need to be protected from things
and i really appreciate it
sometimes even i dun noe tt i really need to be protected
but after tt
i realise
tt maybe i actually do
and when tt happens
he's always been there for me
always
thank you darrel
i love u<3
I love you” means that I accept you for the person that you are, and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you even when you’re in a bad mood, or too tired to do the things I want to do. It means loving you when you’re down, not just when you’re fun to be with. “I love you” means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in return that you do not judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, and hoping you feel the same way for me